Our Appointment System
How to access your GP practice
The way you access your GP is changing to ensure you get the best possible care safely and quickly.
We only want people to attend the practice when they need to, in order to keep you and our staff safe from Coronavirus. Your general practice is here for you. Help us help you.
Online Triage Access via e-Consult
- e-Consult is recommended to use to seek advice on Ongoing Routine Health and Admin issues.
- Online e-Consult enquiry with photographs (if relevant) about symptoms or condition is sent to the Surgery for advice. e-Consult captures over 100 common clinical conditions with built-in flags to highlight critical symptoms that may require immediate or urgent intervention.
- e-Consult enquiries are Triaged by a Duty Doctor on the next working day.
- Patients are contacted by text or phone with further action and advice.
- Our Reception team can guide though e-Consult in person or over the phone.
- WiFi is available at the reception for the patients if they need to submit e-Consult.
- There is a limit on the maximum number of e-Consults. When e-Consult reaches capacity, you will be asked to submit e-Consult the following day.
Urgent Telephone Triage
- There are appointments on each working day available for patients requiring urgent access to clinical advice and treatment; these will be with either a GP or the Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
- You will be asked by the receptionist for brief details of the reasons for the appointment and advised accordingly; this is to ensure that these appointments are used appropriately for urgent problems. A Duty Doctor or a Care Coordinator support the reception team.
- During our core hours of opening there will be a Duty Doctor available to assess urgent problems.
- The Duty Doctor will also be responsible for undertaking home visits as well as liaising with outside agencies such as hospitals, social services and care homes.
Face to Face appointment
- Face to Face appointments can be booked by clinicians only at the Surgery or at a local health centre after Telephone Triage/e-Consult, if deemed necessary.
Calls to our number are charged at the local rate if using a BT landline.
We ask that patients check with their provider if using another network as call costs can vary and may cost considerably more from a mobile phone.
Doctor preference: Patients have the right to choose which GP they see however we are unable to guarantee that a particular GP will be available when required and if not we will endeavour to provide a suitable appointment with another GP.
All registered patients can request an appointment with a GP or a nurse irrespective of when they last attended the practice. The practice regrets that we do not offer a walk-in service and advise patients to contact the practice before attending. To book an appointment please call 020 8299 1234 or call in to make an appointment.
Appointments for GPs and nurses last 10 minutes. Double appointments are available on request if you have more than one concern. Please specify it to the receptionist, if you book an urgent appointment or send an e-Consult enquiry.
You can now see a GP at the weekend
We are very pleased to be offering weekend appointments to our patients. These appointments are available at a local health centre and can be booked through our receptionists. We are encouraging people to use this service which provides additional appointments to fit in with your busy lifestyles. Patients can see a GP, healthcare assistant or nurse over the weekend for routine GP appointments, health checks and treatments. People with long term health conditions such as asthma and diabetes can also access these appointments.
You can book an appointment to have a test online. Please see our tests and results page for further details.
How To See A Practice Nurse
Please ask for an appointment with the practice nurse for:
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.