HOW TO ORDER A REPEAT PRESCRIPTION
If you require prescriptions for regular and continuing treatment, it is not always necessary to see the doctor each time. Repeat prescriptions are computerised and the tear-off slip at the side will indicate the date your review is due.
Give 2 full working days’ notice. Please DO NOT telephone.
Order your Repeat Prescription through Patient Access
Patient Access is available to ALL our registered patients. Once registered, you can order your repeat prescription online.
To register for this service, please click here
ORDER YOUR REPEAT PRESCRIPTION
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post
- fax to 020 8299 5699
- drop into the box provided outside the surgery entrance.
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
- Make an appointment with the Doctor (or Nurse if appropriate) when your review is indicated.
- If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.
Local Chemists will deliver to patients who are permanently or temporarily house bound.