Make An Appointment
We have introduced an Online triage tool that enables our GPs to conduct consultations more efficiently.
eConsult provides an online portal where you can self-check your symptoms, and receive on the spot medical advice 24/7. Helping to relieve pressure on GPs by giving you access to round-the-clock support and alternative treatment providers.
START YOUR ONLINE CONSULTATION
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
To register for this service, please click here
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
We offer a range of appointments to help patients when accessing advice and treatment from our
- Routine face to face consultations – these are available up to one month in advance for all clinicians. Each GP appointment is 10 minutes long and each nurse appointment is 15 minutes long. Double appointments are available on request and we advise that you discuss your requirements with the receptionist when booking. There is once a month saturday morning session.
- Routine telephone consultations – these are available up to one month in advance for all clinicians. The timings for these slots are approximate however we will endeavour to call you back as near to the booked time as reasonably possible.
- Urgent appointments – there are appointments on each working day available for patients requiring urgent access to clinical advice and treatment; these will be with either a GP or the nurse practitioner. You will be asked by the receptionist for brief details of the reasons for the appointment and advised accordingly; this is to ensure that these appointments are used appropriately for urgent problems.
- Urgent telephone advice – during our core hours of opening there will be a duty doctor available to assess urgent problems. The duty doctor will also be responsible for undertaking home visits as well as liaising with outside agencies such as hospitals, social services and care homes. You will be asked by the receptionist for brief details of the reasons; this is to enable the duty doctor to prioritise any urgent calls.
Our urgent appointment system is supported by our nurse practitioner.
- Home visits – these are for patients that are unable to attend the practice. However, please try to come to the practice whenever possible, as the facilities here are better for examination and treatment. Several patients can be seen in the practice in the time it takes to do one home visit. If you think you require a home visit please make every effort to telephone before 10.00am. The duty doctor will ring to discuss your request before visiting.
- Doctor preference – patients have the right to choose which GP they see however we are unable to guarantee that a particular GP will be available when required and if not we will endeavour to provide a suitable appointment with another GP.
- All registered patients can request an appointment with a GP or a nurse irrespective of when they last attended the practice. The practice regrets that we do not offer a walk-in service and advise patients to contact the practice before attending. To book an appointment please call 020 8299 1234 or call in to make an appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: Calls to this number are charged at lo-call rate if using a BT landline. We ask that
patients check with their provider if using another network as call costs can vary and may cost
considerably more from a mobile phone.