How To See A Community Nurse
Housebound patients will be referred by one of the GPs for this service. The community nurses are specially trained to care for people in their own homes. They work as a team and liaise with the doctors on a daily basis.
The service provides cover seven days a week and aims to help patients by:
- Teaching them (and their carers) ways of looking after themselves
- Providing care and support
- Advising on staying healthy/preventing ill health
- Referring to other services that may be able
- Liaising with the GP if the patient wishes
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.